Wednesday, February 12, 2014

“Ceelo Green and trouble in paradise”

Written by Philessa Hooks Jenkins
Aka Lady PJ
“Ceelo Green and trouble in paradise”
2/12/2014




     I guess by now you’ve heard about the incident that Ceelo Green, whose real name is Thomas DeCarlo Callaway, has gotten himself into with this female he’s been seeing off and on.  She actually accused the singer of slipping her the drug ecstasy in her drink and then raping her.  Fortunately, for Ceelo the sexual assault charges were dropped for lack of evidence but he still has the drug charge to get through.  I’m thinking that if he’s found guilty on the drug charge that the state may turn around and charge him for the sexual assault.  I’m just saying.  Don’t be surprised if it happens that way.
     These are very serious charges that he’s facing; he could go to jail, he’d have a felony charge on his record, he’d have to register as a felon, and not to mention that his reputation would take a big hit.  It would open him up to possible future charges by other woman.  It could have that Michael Jackson affect whether he’s innocent or guilty is irrelevant.
     The fan in me is going no way that “Ceelo Green” did this, but the woman in me is thinking could it be possible from Ceelo?  I’m trying to keep an open mind because I don’t have all of the information.  I did get to see the legal paperwork where he was charged by the State of California.  I think he really needs someone to help him with his image because it’s taking a hit right now and they need to get ahead of the problem before it’s too late to do anything.  I know his lawyers are telling him to stay out of the media but I think that’s going to hurt him in the future.
     I think what he’s looking at pertaining to his court case is the fact that the burden of proof is on the prosecution.  They have to prove that he slipped the drug in her glass, which means they need a video of the incident, a person that saw him putting the drug in her drink, or a confession from Ceelo himself.  I don’t see it happening any other way.  I haven’t heard of any video, I know that he apologized to her on the phone but he didn’t confess, and there’s nothing stating that there was an eyewitness to the incident in question.  I’m curious to know how the prosecution is going to spin this whole thing and how they plan to prove their case.  It’s going to be interesting.  Ceelo I really hope you didn’t do this because it would really make me look at you differently.
     As always, it’s your girl, Lady PJ, saying “much love to you all and remember that information is power so be informed.”  I would love to know what you guys think.  If he’s found guilty would it change your mind about him as an artist?

#CeeloGreen, #sexualassault, #ladypj


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Electronics

Exclusive Rights to a beat/track

What does "exclusive rights" mean?


  • This gives the music artist sole ownership of the beat, and unlimited use of it as well. The producer cannot sell this beat/track to anybody else and must take it down from any selling sites. Make sure that all copyrights to the beat are properly transfered to you and all usage restrictions are lifted. This allows you to use the beat in any way you see fit. You should be given a signed "transfer of ownership" agreement from the producer or beatmaker.

AD

By Emerson Duke

By Emerson Duke
by Emerson Duke