Sunday, January 26, 2014

Loved The Grammy Award's

     I really hope you saw the 56th Annual 2014 Grammy Awards because it was fabulous.  I loved the opening.  I thought that Jay Z and Beyonce were hot then I saw PINK!  Let me just say to her, "Wow."  Beyonce's dress was fabulous.  She was so adorable and they, Jay Z and Beyonce, seem to be so in love; so squash the rumor mill about a divorce.  I loved the mixture of old performers, (like Steven Tyler, Paul McCartney, Willie Nelson, etc) that have been in the game for a long time with new up-and-comers whom we hope will be in the game for times to come. It was so exciting and it had such a wow factor.  I have to say I was very surprised at some of the winners.  I really expected Taylor Swift to take some of those grammy's.  I really felt your pain Taylor and I loved your dress. LL Cool J was just so LL Cool J; what more can I say.  Smokey Robinson, damn Smokey you still look good!  He is so like a fine wine.  Is he not? Farrell really took it home?  Congratulations to you for all of your success and many more to come.  I really wish you would of lost that hat because it was so distracting to me.  I just couldn't see your beautiful face.  I was thrilled to see that my favorite song "Royal" did so well and a bit surprised, pleasantly, at some of it's winnings.  The whole show, to me, was electrifying and I loved it from beginning to end.  What more can I saw, this is your girl Lady PJ; much love to you all and have a very good night.

#GRAMMY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Electronics

Exclusive Rights to a beat/track

What does "exclusive rights" mean?


  • This gives the music artist sole ownership of the beat, and unlimited use of it as well. The producer cannot sell this beat/track to anybody else and must take it down from any selling sites. Make sure that all copyrights to the beat are properly transfered to you and all usage restrictions are lifted. This allows you to use the beat in any way you see fit. You should be given a signed "transfer of ownership" agreement from the producer or beatmaker.

AD

By Emerson Duke

By Emerson Duke
by Emerson Duke