Friday, February 21, 2014

It's Lady PJ's Rants and Raves Friday

 It's Lady PJ's Rants and Raves Friday
written by Philessa Hooks Jenkins
aka Lady PJ
2/21/2014


    Hello everyone and tonight for the first time it's Lady PJ's "Rants And Raves Friday."  Where I talk about crazy stuff or just stuff that I think is crazy. It's a whole lot of crazy stuff out there in the world. I’m so shaking my head.

    In Florida the legal system is sort of questioning the controversial "Stand your ground law" after another major case ends in a split decision; they're now saying that "the law gives you a license to kill." Wow, how long did it take them to realize this amazing discovery? 

     Right now in the State of Florida I can take my gun out, shoot you in the middle of the street, and get away with it by saying that, "you threatened to kill me and I was in fear of my life" after which I can use the stand my ground defense."  What a great law (I'm being completely sarcastic). Two young black children are dead because of this law; can someone please close the floodgates before we see more bloodshed.  I'm only surprised that more people haven't used this law as a defense.

    I was reading a post about Justin Bieber and on a side post it said something about Nicki Minaj being sued for $30M by her hairstylist.  I will come back to Justin but what the world? This is me trying not to cuss. It's a New Year's resolution.  I'm probably going to break that 30 million times over this year.     

     As a hairstylist, that's assuming that you are a hairstylist and you know, (pause and think about it) what could you do that would warrant a $30M payout? Let the world say, "Hum."  I can't say what I'm really thinking but you know that could be some real hush money.  Hum! Laughing like crazy because this hairstylist is sitting on crazy!  Wait, unless you selling a whole chain of hair salons and Nicki Minaj didn't pay you for them.  Laugh out loud!  It took me a little time to come up with that.  What... It's Friday!

     The news media wants the court to release pictures of Justin Bieber doing his piss test at the jailhouse.  Yes, you heard me right.  There's something seriously wrong with this, people!  I'm hoping that the Judge handling Justin's legal case bans this action from happening.  This young man needs mentoring; let's leave him with some sort of dignity.  You pervert's!  
  
     On a positive note, Usher is coming back to "The Voice." I'm so all smiles right now because I'm shamelessly hoping that he'll keep his shirt off during most of the season (the whole season).  Sure Shakira is coming back, although I like her as an artist I just want to see Usher.  He use to take all these wonderful selfies and post them on his Google plus page.  I so enjoyed them but some rude person said something about it... and no more shirtless pics. I know... this was suppose to be postive.  It will be for me when Usher starts posting his selfies again. Laughing my butt off.  

     This is Lady PJ out and much love to you.  Have a wonderful Friday, y'all; that's country for you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Electronics

Exclusive Rights to a beat/track

What does "exclusive rights" mean?


  • This gives the music artist sole ownership of the beat, and unlimited use of it as well. The producer cannot sell this beat/track to anybody else and must take it down from any selling sites. Make sure that all copyrights to the beat are properly transfered to you and all usage restrictions are lifted. This allows you to use the beat in any way you see fit. You should be given a signed "transfer of ownership" agreement from the producer or beatmaker.

AD

By Emerson Duke

By Emerson Duke
by Emerson Duke