Monday, February 24, 2014

My Review: "The Voice" by Lady PJ

My Review: “The Voice”
Written by Philessa Hooks Jenkins
Aka Lady PJ
2/24/2014

     “The Voice” was on fire tonight with the addition of Usher and Shakira along with the current judges; Adam Levine and Blake Shelton.  Shakira was fiery and decked out in this sexy short brown dress that displayed just enough skin, and Usher surprised us all with his new haircut, or hair growth.  I don’t like the new haircut.  It just doesn’t fit “Usher,” to me.  Maybe that’s just me but he did manage to display his six-pack to the audience.  Thank you darling; it was really nice.  I’m just saying.  Laugh Out Loud!  Ask and you shall receive.  “It’s Gifts galore,” now if Tyler Perry could just come and knock on my door.  Hum.  Mr. Perry you should call me… I write.  I’m so smiling right now but I’m so serious.  Shameful, I know!
     At the end of it all Usher managed to add three powerhouse voices to his team; T.J. Wilkins, Biff Gore, and Bria Kelly.  Can you believe it; Biff Gore has like five kids and one more on the way.  I can’t even imagine that.  We got to see his whole family via iPad, cute family of girls. Hum… someone’s trying to make a boy! Then he got on the stage to sing and I got goose bumps. Right now I’m team Biff Gore.  
     Blake managed to add one country singer to his team; Jake Worthington.  He auditioned for The Voice last year unsuccessfully but he pulled three judges this time, yeah Usher didn’t turn his chair.  I thought that Jake had a wonderful audition and his voice was just so nice to listen to.  I’m looking forward to seeing how he progresses throughout the show.
     Adam fought hard and managed to pull Dawn and Hawkes to his team, over judge Shakira, after a very convincing pitch. He also added Christina Grimmie to team Adam.
     Shakira was more aggressive and a little bit feisty; that really seems to work for her and I hope she continues.  She’s of course competing against the guys and they’re not giving her any breaks. She did manage to add two to her team tonight; Kristen Merlin and Jeremy Briggs.
     The chemistry between the judges is just invigorating; don’t you think? I mean, I found it hard to turn the channel because I was afraid I might miss something. You just never know what they’re going to do.  Is Shakira going to dance is Usher going to sing, and will Blake and Adam continue to battle it out?  Juicy stuff and it’s all on “The Voice.”  I love this show, now that my favorite judges are back. You should really watch. Much love to you all and have a good night.
    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Electronics

Exclusive Rights to a beat/track

What does "exclusive rights" mean?


  • This gives the music artist sole ownership of the beat, and unlimited use of it as well. The producer cannot sell this beat/track to anybody else and must take it down from any selling sites. Make sure that all copyrights to the beat are properly transfered to you and all usage restrictions are lifted. This allows you to use the beat in any way you see fit. You should be given a signed "transfer of ownership" agreement from the producer or beatmaker.

AD

By Emerson Duke

By Emerson Duke
by Emerson Duke