Saturday, August 11, 2012

Stuff happens!

This week was so stressful and I'm so looking forward to a new beginning.  I could not get my feet on the ground.  It was just crazy!  I canceled the show at The Billard's Club, for this month because of my financials.  Shit happens!

Fortunately, I was able to book a show with Club Infinity for September 8th, 2012.  My line-up of artist is like wow!  Suthernbreed, Kult Klassic, Red Ruga, Joe Cane, Nikki, COG, Travis J, PresTijus, and of course your girl Lady PJ. I've seen all of them perform and I have to say that I'm happy to work with them all.  Some times God closes one door only to open another one.  I know that this is a start in the right direction and I've been waiting for this to happen since I moved back here in 2007.  Now I'm just excited about the beginning.  I know that it will take some time for people to warm up to me and my ideas, but I got nothing but time and I've learned a little thing called patients.  I think I even have a team.   Who knew that life would just start showering me with candy?  LOL!  And I have a sweet tooth.

     Yesterday all I could see was this wall but today sunshine!  Alright Mobile, Indie Artist Stand UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Electronics

Exclusive Rights to a beat/track

What does "exclusive rights" mean?


  • This gives the music artist sole ownership of the beat, and unlimited use of it as well. The producer cannot sell this beat/track to anybody else and must take it down from any selling sites. Make sure that all copyrights to the beat are properly transfered to you and all usage restrictions are lifted. This allows you to use the beat in any way you see fit. You should be given a signed "transfer of ownership" agreement from the producer or beatmaker.

AD

By Emerson Duke

By Emerson Duke
by Emerson Duke