Friday, January 24, 2014

Justin Bieber is back in the news... hum.

Justin Bieber is back in the news... hum
by Philessa Hooks Jenkins d/b/a Lady PJ
1/24/2014
  
   I heard the news about Justin Bieber driving under the influence and all I can say is maybe he will finally get some help.  I’m praying that our legal system doesn’t fail this young man by letting him off easy.  He really needs a wakeup call because kids (our kids) look up to him.  You know what pissed-me-off just a little bit?  He was showing all thirty-two’s when they took his photo at the jailhouse; like it was a photo shoot.  I’m serious.  Go check it out! 
     I realize that he’s young and that he’s had a complicated childhood (it’s not the norm) but that’s no excuse for being so reckless.  I think he needs to be saved from himself.  I know that sounds crazy but I don’t think he’s capable of handling his own affairs at the moment because his judgment is lacking.  I really would like to see him get some professional help or be grounded, something! 
     Yes, I know how old he is.  The good thing is nobody got hurt in this incidence.  He may not be that lucky the next time. 
     Listen to me Justin Bieber we’d like you to turn back into the Justin that we all like; this new Justin just isn’t working for us!  Note to yourself Justin, “Make that change.” And Justin the next time you go out racing and I’m being totally sarcastic here but make sure you have an up-to-date license and you’re not driving under the influence of anything.  You are sitting on crazy!  You’re rich, you’re good looking, you don’t have to worry about nothing, and here you are making trouble for yourself. 
     The sad thing is I visited a news site and they had this photo line-up of stars that have all been arrested and most of those so called “stars” had DUI’s.  It was an eye opener for me.  You should do a search too, you'd be surprised how many famous people have DUI’s. 
     I’m sorry you guys I would of wrote this earlier but I had to compose myself before I got myself into some trouble.  You know how sometimes your mouth can get ahead of you and things just come out.  You get the picture.  Listen, this story has been running through my mind all day and I was thinking how I was going to say what I had to say without being sued.  I finally decided I couldn’t say that so I wrote this nice little piece for you all but if these here walls could talk.  I’m just shaking my head, honey.

This is your girl, Lady PJ.  Welcome to my world so thrilled to be a part of yours.

"Justin, one more thing (like Steve Harvey), change your friends.  Really!  I'm finished now.

#JustinBieber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Electronics

Exclusive Rights to a beat/track

What does "exclusive rights" mean?


  • This gives the music artist sole ownership of the beat, and unlimited use of it as well. The producer cannot sell this beat/track to anybody else and must take it down from any selling sites. Make sure that all copyrights to the beat are properly transfered to you and all usage restrictions are lifted. This allows you to use the beat in any way you see fit. You should be given a signed "transfer of ownership" agreement from the producer or beatmaker.

AD

By Emerson Duke

By Emerson Duke
by Emerson Duke