Monday, September 17, 2012

My Life is going smooth.....

     I'm planning my next Artist Showcase and I have some amazing talent.  I am so excited about this.  I love this work.  Who knew?  I felt so natural up on the stage during my first showcase and I wasn't nervous at all.  I'm thinking that there are no limits to where I can take my life now.  I sort of gave up on that a time back but boy was I wrong.  I have so much to plan and so many things to do.  If any thing I wish I had help; reliable help.
     I'm also starting an Open Mic that's going to be at Club Infinity on Wednesday nights.  I'm shooting for the young crowd (18-25).  I also hope to use it to find talent for my showcase.  Smart right?  I know.  I'm so PJ.  Okay, enough bragging about myself.  I think I need to sit down now and make new goals and determine where I really want my life to go.  Then make a plan.  Enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Electronics

Exclusive Rights to a beat/track

What does "exclusive rights" mean?


  • This gives the music artist sole ownership of the beat, and unlimited use of it as well. The producer cannot sell this beat/track to anybody else and must take it down from any selling sites. Make sure that all copyrights to the beat are properly transfered to you and all usage restrictions are lifted. This allows you to use the beat in any way you see fit. You should be given a signed "transfer of ownership" agreement from the producer or beatmaker.

AD

By Emerson Duke

By Emerson Duke
by Emerson Duke