Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'm brilliant!

     I'm brilliant!  I wrote this song the beginning of this year and I finally decided to take it to the studio.  It's a very dramatic piece.  I get quite a few collaborations from different artist and this track was one of those that I just loved immediately.  Probably because of the dramatic effect it had on me.  So William (that's the artist that sent me the track) was like take it where ever you want.  Thank you!  That's how I felt because I love when I have a blank canvas to create on and this was so one of those opportunities.  So that night I'm watching my favorite channel ID (I'm strange like that) and this idea came to me.  I'm having an operatic moment right now, if I could I would so sing it for you.  So I write the song and it's crazy.  I do crazy so well.  I kind of like crazy.  I do.
     Unfortunately, I can't let you hear it but after he gives me the go ahead I will put it up.  The song is called "Fallen" and it's about a male stalker/killer.  I told you it was crazy.  Wait til you hear it!
     I love to create and most of the time when I get a track I have nothing at all to go by; so I have to take the song where ever it leads me.  Talk about fun and exciting.  Some times it's hard but I let go of what I want and I just go where the track is taking me.  Once I get the hook the lyrics are usually easier to write.  You are so going to be seeing more of my work in the near future.  Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Electronics

Exclusive Rights to a beat/track

What does "exclusive rights" mean?


  • This gives the music artist sole ownership of the beat, and unlimited use of it as well. The producer cannot sell this beat/track to anybody else and must take it down from any selling sites. Make sure that all copyrights to the beat are properly transfered to you and all usage restrictions are lifted. This allows you to use the beat in any way you see fit. You should be given a signed "transfer of ownership" agreement from the producer or beatmaker.

AD

By Emerson Duke

By Emerson Duke
by Emerson Duke