Friday, November 18, 2016

To which way does the flower wilt...


     Should we believe the words coming out of Nick Cannon’s mouth, this time?  He claims that he has a baby-on-the-way with his ex-girlfriend, Brittany Bell.  Who is in fact pregnant, about seven months along.  If I’m to guess.  Although Nick doesn’t see her as an ex.  Well Nick!  I’ve got news for you.  You’re an ex in her book (if you no longer are sleeping together or seeing each other on the regular) but then that is such a guy thing.  Isn’t it Ladies?  O’ well, moving along.


     I wonder what ex-wife, Mariah Carey, will think of this little juicy news.  I wish… I could so be right there when she finds out.  First presumably dumped by your ex-boyfriend and then hit with the news that your ex-husband already has another family in the making.  What devastation?  Not being messy of course...  just wanting to know.  I keeps it real.  LOL!


     However, Nick has implied (under the layers of I don’t have no exes since Mariah) that he and Bell never broke up.  So then are you cheating on her with Chilli?  Just kidding.  LOL!  We know you haven’t done anything with Chilli, yet!  You know what I’m talking about!  The fact that Nick keeps denying that they‘re in a relationship at all is confirmation enough for me.  Yep, I said it!  You know... she (Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas) don’t give up the cookies easily.  A man has to go through some things first, at least that’s how she put it out there on her show.  If I'm wrong, shame the devil!


     Boy, is this going to be a wondrous flower blooming for all the world to see, only to watch it’s inevitable demise, but to which way does the flower wilt and to what does it owe it’s demise?  Keep watching folks…


     Nick Cannon you’re on my radar and I find you interesting, not that I find a lot of people interesting mind you but you… hum


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Electronics

Exclusive Rights to a beat/track

What does "exclusive rights" mean?


  • This gives the music artist sole ownership of the beat, and unlimited use of it as well. The producer cannot sell this beat/track to anybody else and must take it down from any selling sites. Make sure that all copyrights to the beat are properly transfered to you and all usage restrictions are lifted. This allows you to use the beat in any way you see fit. You should be given a signed "transfer of ownership" agreement from the producer or beatmaker.

AD

By Emerson Duke

By Emerson Duke
by Emerson Duke