Friday, March 7, 2014

Rants & Raves Friday

Rants & Raves Friday
Written by Philessa Hooks Jenkins
Aka Lady PJ
Friday, March 07, 2014
All Right Reserved

I don’t understand why the news is always about the negative and they don’t give equal coverage to the positive things that happen in life.  I would really like to see more about the good things that happen because they give us hope and inspiration.

I’m really tired of going into the black neighborhoods (Mobile and Bay Minette Alabama) and the roads have potholes or bumps everywhere.  It really gets to me when I see how depressed the areas look and how much the cities don’t care to fix the problems. What I don’t understand is why the people of those areas don’t speak out because to me it’s unjust; they pay taxes too.

I’ve had a chance during Mardi GRA to look at Mobile’s new police cars and motorcycles, and I remember hearing on the news that the city is planning to spend a hundred and eighteen million dollars ($118 million) for a new federal courthouse.  It’s so funny how the courthouse and the police stations are doing so well but the city can’t pay to give its employees a raise or spend money on the youth of their areas to help keep them out of jail. Hum!

Change can only come if people speak up and stop accepting or laying down when they can instead fight to right these wrongs of our world.  I would love to hear how you feel about these things.

I’m Lady PJ and welcome to my world so very thrilled to be a part of yours.

1 comment:

  1. +HasiniRao Thank you so much for your love and support.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

Electronics

Exclusive Rights to a beat/track

What does "exclusive rights" mean?


  • This gives the music artist sole ownership of the beat, and unlimited use of it as well. The producer cannot sell this beat/track to anybody else and must take it down from any selling sites. Make sure that all copyrights to the beat are properly transfered to you and all usage restrictions are lifted. This allows you to use the beat in any way you see fit. You should be given a signed "transfer of ownership" agreement from the producer or beatmaker.

AD

By Emerson Duke

By Emerson Duke
by Emerson Duke