Saturday, July 27, 2013

Be You by Lady PJ

I hear words from your mouth
Do you know how you sound?
Empty... all poured out

I'm not your victim
You can't abuse me as you please
I got my freedom
Boy pay attention
I'm a beast

I'm hot like lead when it's fired
Sharper than the sharpest knife
I can walk on water
Because I got Jesus in my life

I'm not your girl
I'm not your boo
I'm not Jenny from the block
That you do

But I'm on fire
I know you see
Because I'm completely
100 percent me

7/27/2013
Lady PJ

     I was in a very fun place and decided to write this poem.  I hope you enjoy it.  Much love, Lady PJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Electronics

Exclusive Rights to a beat/track

What does "exclusive rights" mean?


  • This gives the music artist sole ownership of the beat, and unlimited use of it as well. The producer cannot sell this beat/track to anybody else and must take it down from any selling sites. Make sure that all copyrights to the beat are properly transfered to you and all usage restrictions are lifted. This allows you to use the beat in any way you see fit. You should be given a signed "transfer of ownership" agreement from the producer or beatmaker.

AD

By Emerson Duke

By Emerson Duke
by Emerson Duke