Friday, April 19, 2013

Knowledge Can Save You Money

     This past Thursday and I wanted to stop by Guitar Center to see what they had on sale.  Just me being nosy that's all.  While I'm there I notice this young man is inquiring about buying Pro-Tools vs. Komplete.  I listened for a bit to the conversation they were having because they were discussing which software is better to buy.  I let the clerk handle that part.
     After that was resolved I jumped in with a did you know that...  I'm so like that sometimes because I just have to say my peace.  Did you know that Guitar Center has discounts that these guys at the register might not tell you about (I of course was not trying to be rude so I quickly apologized to the clerk for my wording), or that if you go on-line the prices may be considerably less than inside the store -and if you ask- the clerk (I'm now looking at the clerk for confirmation) will look it up for you, or that the store will at times mail out discount coupons sometimes at up to 25% off, and finally that they will price match?
     That young man had no idea but he did manage to get Komplete for $499.00 at a 12% discount; that he had no idea about.  I'm Lady PJ and information is power so be informed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Electronics

Exclusive Rights to a beat/track

What does "exclusive rights" mean?


  • This gives the music artist sole ownership of the beat, and unlimited use of it as well. The producer cannot sell this beat/track to anybody else and must take it down from any selling sites. Make sure that all copyrights to the beat are properly transfered to you and all usage restrictions are lifted. This allows you to use the beat in any way you see fit. You should be given a signed "transfer of ownership" agreement from the producer or beatmaker.

AD

By Emerson Duke

By Emerson Duke
by Emerson Duke