Saturday, March 2, 2013

Getting Back to Music

     Okay, so I'm going back into the studio tomorrow to work on the new album.  I finally have a team to help me.  I'm really excited about getting back to what I love doing, and that's creating.  I've been doing everything myself so it's going to be nice to have a different set of ears and other creative people around me.  I don't consider myself a singer but my team seems to think otherwise and I'm starting to think that maybe I haven't really been giving myself enough credit.  It's just mindset and I need to change mine.
     I've also decided to enter two of my songs in a contest; to win a showcase.  I don't know how it will turn out but I need to know where my music stands.  It's time to get back into that creative mode.  Now that I have a team behind me I don't want to mess up this opportunity.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.

Electronics

Exclusive Rights to a beat/track

What does "exclusive rights" mean?


  • This gives the music artist sole ownership of the beat, and unlimited use of it as well. The producer cannot sell this beat/track to anybody else and must take it down from any selling sites. Make sure that all copyrights to the beat are properly transfered to you and all usage restrictions are lifted. This allows you to use the beat in any way you see fit. You should be given a signed "transfer of ownership" agreement from the producer or beatmaker.

AD

By Emerson Duke

By Emerson Duke
by Emerson Duke